Mineral powder foundation helps in making your skin smoother and is nourishing for dry skin. Apart from that it does not contain any oil or water due to which there are lesser chances of bacteria growth. Below are a few tips which you can use mineral foundation makeup to get flawless look:
- First select a mineral powder foundation that is nearest to the color of your skin.
- It is essential that you prepare your skin by exfoliating or by thoroughly washing your face before you apply mineral foundation or primer. If you do not prepare your skin beforehand the product skin stick and might form patches.
- Once you are done with preparing your skin moisturize by using nice lotion or moisturizer. If your skin tend to become flaky it is advisable to rub moisturizer in circular motion so that it is absorbed in your skin.
- After moisturizing your skin apply sunblock. Make sure your sunblock contains ingredients like titanium oxide and zinc oxide as they have naturally have sun protection factor.
- After applying sunblock apply concealer. Concealer will help you in hiding dark circles, blemishes and patches on face especially around your eyes.
- Now apply your mineral powder foundation. It is essential to use right type of brush to apply powdered foundation otherwise you will end up extra or too less layer of foundation. Blend foundation nicely with brush to create flawless look.
These are a few tips that you should consider while applying powder foundation on dry skin.